Please allow a minimum of 3 hours between your planned departure or arrival at Executive Airport and your scheduled airline departure or arrival connection in Fort Lauderdale – We recommend 4 hours allowing for weather and “island time” delays, more if departing from Miami or Palm Beach Airports. Please see the ‘Limits of Liability’ statement on our “Official Stuff” page.
Transportation between Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE) and Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL):
Passengers arriving to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) should allow at least :30 travel time between airports – you may use the some of the providers below:
Limos, Cabs, Uber, Lyft and Rental Cars
- Car & Limo Service (954) 755-7751 Website
- L&W Limo (954) 978-2025 email@example.com
- Lane’s Limos (954 )568-9300 or (954) 235-8638 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yellow Cab (954) 777-7777
‘Go-Rental’ cars available from Banyan and can be waiting for you at U.S. Customs upon your arrival.
Tel (954) 870-4500
- Enterprise (954-493-9440,) Avis (954-229-7490,) and Hertz (954-771-3749) rentals may be dropped off at the Aztec Passenger Terminal. (5151 E. Perimeter Rd., Hangar 38-A.)
- Super Shuttle Website
- GoAirport Shuttle Website
- Hyatt Transportation (954) 729-8232 Shuttle Service Carim.Hyatt@gmail.com
- UBER: Your Ride on Demand. Transportation in Minutes with the UBER app on your smartphone. Uber.com
- Lyft: Your driver whenever you need one. Download the app and get a ride from a friendly driver within minutes. Lyft.com